- Adjustment of the spine, flexion-distraction manipulation to cervical, lumbar (HNP, spinal stenosis, etc.)
- Joint mobilization techniques
- Stretching (post isometric relaxation techniques)
- Phonophoresis with dexamethasone
- Interferential current
- Individualized therapeutic exercise programs according to the diagnoses (full gym available)
- Home exercise programs
- Hydromassage (Fibromyalgia, trigger points, insomnia, etc.)
- VibraCussor (TMJ correction, trigger point therapy, adhesions)
- Scifit and Hoist therapeutic exercise equipment
- 3D-Active Trac - New breakthrough in non-surgical traction treatment of the back and neck / non surgical treatment of disc herniation of the cervical and lumbar spine
Our procedures are tried and true, tested by years of experience in medical rehabilitation for injuries and disorders.
Medical Document Policy
Medical record documentation is kept for each patients visit. They are constantly reviewing their medical records so that each claim submitted for financial reimbursement is supported by ample official documentation to verify the services performed and the level of care. Requested medical records sent to patients are the basis for all services that are billed. Their documentation is substantiated that the services billed were rendered reasonably and with medical necessity based on current standards of practice on the medical community. In accordance with §1883(e), Title XVIII of the Social Security Act, our medical records accurately and with due diligence, substantiate the levels of service required.
"Medical records and documents" refers to the recording of all patient facts, findings, and observations about an individual's health history, including past and present illnesses, examinations, test, treatments, and outcomes. Medical records of patients are also documented chronologically to show how a patient is reacting to treatments and care. They are always complete and legible. Each is able to "stand alone". Each progress note written has enough medical information to thoroughly represent the observations, conclusions, and treatment rendered at the time the service is performed.
Call for an appointment now or contact us online for more information!